Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

The TV is working fine but many of the functions on the

Customer Question

The TV is working fine but many of the functions on the remote do not work. Is a replacement remote available? I have tried a universal and can not get it to work for anything other than power.
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: It is an LG model 60UF7300 serial 510RMGCG3351. The remote is the one that came with the tv.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The main problem is trying to log into the internet, or entering data, going to Netflix, etc.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has progressively gotten worse over the last couple of months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Required remote control is available with following supplier, click the link to view the price and to order it online..

https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-LG-AKB74475401-CONTROL-AGF76631042/dp/B019ZMTIJ2

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.