TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I own a Panasonic DMR-ES35V have used it only for recording…

Customer Question
I own a Panasonic...

I own a Panasonic DMR-ES35V have used it only for recording & playing VHS tapes. Would like to connect it to my HDTV that uses an antenna .

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the HDTV's exact make and model?

Sharp LC-19SB15U. Would I be able to record using the DVD recording capability? (I'm assuming I can't record on VCR because it is analog, though it does play the tapes.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just recently hooked this tv to antenna. My Panasonic device is hooked to my new Smart tv w/Direct Tv after years of use with cable tv.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I think I'm ready.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
7/15/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, please post back with clear pictures of the back of the Sharp LC-19SB15U showing the jacks and connection terminals. Click HERE.

These pictures would then serve as common references.

Louie, Technician