hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer
Experience:  State Of Hawaii Certified Cable TV installer
40928634

F, I have a 2009 LG Hotel TV that I bought in the stuck in

Customer Question

F, I have a 2009 LG Hotel TV that I bought in the stuck in hotel mode I can't get it off is there anything I can unplug inside the TV or way I can hook my computer up to bypass this code it won't do anything and I know it works
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: when I plug it in I can go to my set up but it's all blacked out it won't let me go in to change my TV nothing everything like a ATM to or whatever it's blocked I can't even put a code in it won't even let me do that so I need to know if there's anything that I can do with my computer plugging it into it or anything I can unhook in the back and plug it back in unplug and it's not doing anything
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I can get my computer to come on my TV my neighbor came when I put plug into HDMI or whatever on the back but I just want to know is there anything that I can do to unplug it I mean unplug something on the inside or anything I can do to make it go back to its natural settings it said for me to give LG 4100 a converter box and plug it into that and it would beat in its reset the whole thing but there's got to be another way
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I bought them from a hotel that was closing down I never had it working I've only had it a week and a half I plug it in a cut it on and is stuck on you know the Channel show up but is static and it says no data I mean no you know it won't let me do it it shows what channel like whatever but it won't let me do it it says no signal is shows like CNN Comedy Channel but it says no signal
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I got a universal remote and is saying enter code has four digits but every time I put four digits in it says wrong code but I still haven't got to the menu because it says enter this code
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 3 months ago.

Hello try the code 1105 if that doesn't work then please watch this video click me

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It still won't unlock
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I should not have had to pay the tech.it didn't work and what he told me was on goggle which i tried 8 days ago.very dissatisfied