Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Thank you. I would like your assistance in activating

Customer Question

thank you. I would like your assistance in activating antenna TV; I am in Chevy Chase MD (20815) and normally use channel 26 PBS or 474 British TV. Antenna TV goes immediately to channel 84 and then nothing happens: I can't reach 26 or 474. Please advise
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Insignia TV from Best Buy; probably about 2 years old
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I don't know. About 2 weeks ago. I just didn't deal with it at the time. Now, suddenly, a voice from channel 26 comes up - but with fuzy, static sounds and no, repeat no, picture.
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the model number from the back of the tv?