Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Looking for information regarding older panasonic viera tv

Customer Question

looking for information regarding older panasonic viera tv tuner. will not install all channels from antenna.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I am seeing TC-P50X1 N on back.. Approx age about late 90s.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: antenna installed past couple days.. installed from present tuner,, it is showing I should be receiving up to 50 channels. only pulling up about half that # they appear to be trying to come shows small blocks of colrs but not completinly coming through..
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how may I obtain a manual for the tv. techie friend thinks has to due with my tuner?
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 days ago.

- Have you run auto program in TV channel menu to scan available local channels?

- Also are you asking about repair/ service manual of this TV?