TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am unable to connect my Sart TV to my ATT internet wifi,

Customer Question
I am unable to connect...
I am unable to connect my Sart TV to my ATT internet wifi
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: I've worked w/ an ATT Technician to make sure there wasn't a problem w/ the modem connection. With that said the technician explained that it was the TV not able to connect.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's connected to Direct TV
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm trying to get to the Model Number to help as well
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Model Code: UN4607000FXZA
Very No: H301
Style: Z30Z3CYBA05773K
I found this of back of TV. Is this what you need from me?
Answer to your question re: what happened before this popped up?Response: I changed internet vendor from Comcast/Spectrum to ATT. I tried to access the Smart Hub to watch Netflix. I notification came across the screen. I turned on the TV ..l in upper right corner there is a spinning note saying "connecting" then this came across the screen:"Network Interference Occurred. Try again later."Which I have done several times.
7/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

UN4607000FXZA is invalid number.

UN46D70000LFXZA
Oops wrong number: UN46D7000LFXZA

Thanks for TV model number.

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

- Have you tried to run Network Setup in TV menu to establish fresh wifi connection with router?

each time I tried to connect it shows the Network status "Internet connection complete, but connection failed."
Are you still there?

Does TV show your wifi router name in available networks list when run network setup?

This is odd, lets try one thing that might work.

Unplug TV power cord from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset the TV, replug back in and reply back with the result.

Thanks.

Ok .... just unplugged TV. Set timer for 10 minutes.

Thanks.

Just plugged in TV. The same notification popped up. Re: internet connection failed.

Sorry to hear that.

Is there any other device (such as laptop, tab, cellphone etc) connected to same wifi router and working fine?

I would recommend to reboot wifi router as well at this point.

All are working fine. I just had a technician out to my house the morning to reconnect my internet because the cable was accidentally cut by a OU ether technician. I asked him to look at my problem with the Smart TV not being able to connect to my internet. All was fine on the router end. He suggested that I contact Samsung because there is a problem w/ TV not being able to connect. Which why I've been online with you for quite some without any answer. Ver y disturbing.
Should I go into SETTINGS and reset Hub?

Thanks for additional info that helped me to understand the situation.

Lets try to reset the TV, press Source button on TV remote and select TV as source.

Now press Menu and go to setup/ Setting option and select Plug & Play option and press OK on remote to reset the TV, go through first time setup where TV will run network setup as well to see if its now able to connect to wifi router for internet.

Reset Hub will work only when TV has been connected to internet.

I'm waiting for the Cable connection to be completed. It's at 41%

N problem, please take your time.

Should I now reconnect the SOURCE
I'm checking Network status. RESULT: Cannot connect to the Internet

Sorry to hear that, I'm working on it, give me few minutes please to get back with you.

Now the Yellow Pages keeps popping up on screen .... I cannot get out of this screen

Yellow pages?

Have you tried to run Plug & Play option in TV to restore it to default settings as requested in previous reply?

Press the SOURCE button to select TV mode, and go to MENU > System > Plug & Play > ENTER.

I will do again.

Thanks, ***** ***** how it worked.

It has taken me to check network connection. Which did not connect. I'm now waiting for the Cable to connect fully. Is these correct steps?

I'm out of ideas what is causing this problem so will opt out now to repost this question for other experts to assist you further.

Thanks.

Are you a Samsung expert?
You have messed up my TV. Now I cannot hold the TV screen on a show without the "Yellow Pages" popping up asking for my zip code. What have you done to my TV? INow I can't even watch a show?
TV Technician: Master Fix It, Appliance Repair Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Appliance Repair Technician
Phone call session started
I contacted Samsung. The technician solved the problem that you, TV Exoert, could not solve. Please do not charge my credit card for services not rendered. Thank you!
Louie, Technician