Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Getting "No Signal". I see in the instructions that I'm

Customer Question

Getting "No Signal". I see in the instructions that I'm suppose to use a HDMI 1 input jack. I don't seem to have an HDMI 1 input jack. I do have HDMI
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: QFX TV-LED1311
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Today -- I'm new at Roku
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this going to cost money
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 11 days ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Which Roku version please? Is it connected to a power source as well?
Initially, have you check / tried the HDMI port at the back? It is HDMI 1. The port on the side is HDMI 2.

Still and even if connected to the side, have you tried pressing on the TV's SOURCE button? ...then ▲/▼ a couple of times until HDMI 2 is selected? ...then the OK button?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Roku Express -- the QFX TV has HDMI only. I just found out from Roku that the Roku Express+ should fix the problem. So I plan to return the Roku Express and get the Roku Express+ Also, I have a newer TV with a HDMI 2 port. Will the Roku Express+ work on that? Thank you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have a broken microwave, a toilet that needs to be fixed, home owners insurance, and car insurance and lots of other crap going on right now. And just doled out about $250 on other miscellaneous crap so I think I'll pass on the $26 to call you. Please remove me from the membership.Thank you for your time and trouble
Expert:  Louie replied 11 days ago.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues as well as related information.
Billings & payments concerns including membership/subscription are best addressed by Customer Support. Please contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions.