TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Dont pick up antena channel, dont no srs focus home theatre

Customer Question
dont pick up antena channel JA...
dont pick up antena channel
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: dont no srs focus home theatre premiere
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no and yes to 2last question
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: moved it to one hoise to another and no cable service
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: wont bring ip channels and wont ddelete cable listings from previous cable
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
7/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Louie, Technician