TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Mr. - I have a Philips Magnavox older TV/VCR combo. The red

Customer Question
Hello Mr. Wilson - I...
Hello Mr. Wilson - I have a Philips Magnavox older TV/VCR combo.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Philips is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The red record light keeps turning on as soon as I turn on the TV.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV plays for about 5 seconds and shuts off.Yes the menu works. I'd have to look for the model number. I unplug it and wait an hour or so, and sometimes it would be ok for a few days. Now it always shuts off.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About 3 weeks. nothing unusual.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
7/13/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV?

ccx193at32

That's not it. Can you please get me the model number off of the sticker on the back of the actual TV itself (not the remote)?

Are you there? 6:10 est
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Do you still need help with this?
Can you please provide us with the complete model number found on the back of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician