TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We have a JVC tv only about 6 years old. Multiple remotes do

Customer Question
not work. Have tried new...
We have a JVC tv only about 6 years old. Multiple remotes do not work. Have tried new batteries and new remotes. Sometimes the volume will work. Sometimes the channel changer will work and sometimes the input/firestick will work but for the most part we have to manually go to the tv and change it and sometimes even the HDMI side still will not work. Please help. The model number is *****
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Guessing 6-7 years old model #JLC47BC3002. Serial #TRIDAM024405265
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Sometimes it works. Yes, same problem
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Off and on for at least 6 weeks. To my knowledge nothing happened. Do you have a technical person that can make house calls in my area? I'm not good at all finding my way around technology
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Go ahead
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/13/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Are you with the tv right now?

Louie, Technician