Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 70 inch JVC flat screen smart TV. The remote

Customer Question

I have a 70 inch JVC flat screen smart TV. The remote control to my which activates my TV. I am having difficult in activating the menu which activates the Amazon Fire TV stick which is attach to my Tv. How do I unstick the remote control so that I can used it. My email is***@******.*** if you have troble sending the information. thanks,
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is a 2016 . I do not know the midel number,and if I need to look on the back of the Tv that will not be possible. My TV is too big to be moving. It is too top heavy.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been having trouble since last night. I had to turn off the TV from the buttons on the side. I was trying to increase the volume and because my vision is slightly impaired,I may have push the wrong button on my Direct TV DVR receiver. I did change the batteries and they are in correctly, this did not help.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I believe that is all I know.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 days ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Shahid replied 9 days ago.

TV model number is ***** info for us to troubleshoot the problem.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Expert:  Shahid replied 9 days ago.

Please reply here and do not post duplicate question for the same issue.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My brother retrieve the model and trial number. He also determine my problem I had items blocking the eye. Thank you for your kind attention and wellness to help.
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 days ago.

Sounds good, have nice time~