TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a 70 inch JVC flat screen smart TV. The remote

Customer Question
control to my which activates...
I have a 70 inch JVC flat screen smart TV. The remote control to my which activates my TV. I am having difficult in activating the menu which activates the Amazon Fire TV stick which is attach to my Tv. How do I unstick the remote control so that I can used it. My email is***@******.*** if you have troble sending the information. thanks,
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is a 2016 . I do not know the midel number,and if I need to look on the back of the Tv that will not be possible. My TV is too big to be moving. It is too top heavy.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been having trouble since last night. I had to turn off the TV from the buttons on the side. I was trying to increase the volume and because my vision is slightly impaired,I may have push the wrong button on my Direct TV DVR receiver. I did change the batteries and they are in correctly, this did not help.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I believe that is all I know.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
7/13/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

TV model number is ***** info for us to troubleshoot the problem.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Please reply here and do not post duplicate question for the same issue.

My brother retrieve the model and trial number. He also determine my problem I had items blocking the eye. Thank you for your kind attention and wellness to help.

Sounds good, have nice time~

Louie, Technician