Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I can not connect to my comcast x1 sullivan, vizio I have

Customer Question

I can not connect to my comcast x1 gary sullivan
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: vizio I have unplugged it 10 times it said connecting and never does
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: today but it has happened many times in the past
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 10 days ago.

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

Do you still need help with this?
Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem. If this fixes the problem, please rate 3-5 stars. If the below doesn't fix the problem, please reply, and I will return your response as soon as possible. Rating negatively does not instigate a refund, but you can always request one from me if your problem is already solved. This is the initial stage of troubleshooting your device. Please reply when you get this, with your findings of these first troubleshooting tips, to initiate live chat.

For battery operated electronics:
Disconnect from the charger, and remove the battery for one full minute. If you cannot remove the battery, turn the device off, then back on.

For plug in electronics:
Unplug the unit for 1 full minute. Make sure the software/firmware is up to date by going into your setup menu, and check for updates.

For car and marine electronics:
Remove the in line fuse to cut power to the unit. For car, you may need the pin to get your electronics running again. For Marine, if you want two brands to work together, they must have NMEI ports. If not, let me know both of the model numbers and I'll check compatibility.

Treadmills:
Unplug the treadmill for one minute. Check all of the wiring, and make sure the belt is not too tight. It should lift 3-4 inches off of the deck, and not slip when you walk on it.

I look forward to viewing your reply.

Sincerely,
Rusty the Tech
_________________________________________________________
** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

When we are finished, please don't forget to rate my service with you today with 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you. Rating does not close the question, and you can communicate with me at no extra charge.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
my problem is with my tv not connecting to tv
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
my problem has been fixed !!!
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for a response.

Please let us know if you still need help with your question and if I am not able to help you, I can send it to other experts that can help you.