TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Had 5 blinking lights, replaced A-board. Replacement A-board

Customer Question
caused the P-board to continuously...
Had 5 blinking lights, replaced A-board. Replacement A-board caused the P-board to continuously make a clicking noise. I had tried a new P-board as well, but it didn't make a difference. Ordered a second replacement A-board. Did not affect the P-board, 5 blinks are gone, but now have 10 blinking lights. Replaced the SS-board, but still have the 10 blinking lights. When the original A-board is reinstalled the 5 lights come back.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
7/13/2017
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 4 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

Do you still need help with this?
Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem. If this fixes the problem, please rate 3-5 stars. If the below doesn't fix the problem, please reply, and I will return your response as soon as possible. Rating negatively does not instigate a refund, but you can always request one from me if your problem is already solved. This is the initial stage of troubleshooting your device. Please reply when you get this, with your findings of these first troubleshooting tips, to initiate live chat.

For battery operated electronics:
Disconnect from the charger, and remove the battery for one full minute. If you cannot remove the battery, turn the device off, then back on.

For plug in electronics:
Unplug the unit for 1 full minute. Make sure the software/firmware is up to date by going into your setup menu, and check for updates.

For car and marine electronics:
Remove the in line fuse to cut power to the unit. For car, you may need the pin to get your electronics running again. For Marine, if you want two brands to work together, they must have NMEI ports. If not, let me know both of the model numbers and I'll check compatibility.

Treadmills:
Unplug the treadmill for one minute. Check all of the wiring, and make sure the belt is not too tight. It should lift 3-4 inches off of the deck, and not slip when you walk on it.

I look forward to viewing your reply.

Sincerely,
Rusty the Tech
_________________________________________________________
** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

When we are finished, please don't forget to rate my service with you today with 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you. Rating does not close the question, and you can communicate with me at no extra charge.

I have received your response and my TV has been unplugged for a while.

Ok, let me see if I can find a specialist. Your money is only a deposit until you rate the service and is fully refundable if we cannot help you. I'm going to open the question back up to all experts, and put it at the top of the list.

What happens if I don't get a reply from someone else; asking because I had this same situation happen a couple of weeks ago with the same question. Should I just request a refund again for the same question and assume that no one from justanswer can answer my question? Thank you for your time.
littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert