TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Panasonic DVD recorder dmr-ez47v show no signal on my…

Customer Question
My Panasonic DVD recorder...

My Panasonic DVD recorder dmr-ez47v show no signal on my samsung 55 inch hd plasma has been working for some time until Now shows no signal

Technician's Assistant: Has your Samsung done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No not before and about 6 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two weeks and checked all connections and even bought COMPOSITE av to HDMI converter without sucess

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to reconnect my recorder

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
7/13/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete make and model number of the "...samsung 55 inch hd plasm..."

Is the TV fully operational? ...when connected directly to an antenna? ...or satellite receiver?

TV model no. PS58C7000YF Perfect operation
I reside in Australia and the computer would not accept my mobile number

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated followups, ads & offers.

...checked / replaced the HDMI cable?

Even if just for test purposes, have you tried straight A/V - analog connections from the Panasonic to the Samsung?

my landline number is ***** Australia is(###) ###-####

Please see above post / reply.

Louie, Technician