TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have sound but no picture. I HAVE A 4K ULTRA HD HOME

Customer Question
I have sound but no...
I have sound but no picture
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: i HAVE A 4K ULTRA HD HOME THEATRE BOX WITH A SHARP TV
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO IT IT NEW
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANK YOU
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
7/12/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the complete model number of the tv and the sound system?
Can you see the sharps own menu screens?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician