Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Samsung smart tv purchased last December picture fades to

Customer Question

my Samsung smart tv purchased last December picture fades to dark for a few minutes then gets light again
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: I bought it new last December. No I haven't done anything yet.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I think it does it all all sources have not done anything on the TV Menu
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just started noticing about a month ago it is intermittent . Ill be watching and the picture will start fading to dark I can still see it but its like it has reverted to a dark night scene then it will lighten up again.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number from the back of the tv please?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.