Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My lg 50 inch 4000 is not clear also when it showes writen

Customer Question

my lg 50 inch 4000 is not clear also when it showes writen words thy have a shadow.
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: never happened before . havent tryed unpluging it.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes and yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: about a week just turned it on and there it was.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 days ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control is the menu itself bad too?or is it perfectly normal?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
dont have origenal remote
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
are you working on the problem
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
menu is bad
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How long before you answer. I'm not going to call. Am I being ripped off for 5 bucks

OK here I had a connection problem

The problem is a bad t-con board what you need to do is get the back off the set, now you will see an unmistakable ribbon or multi-strand lead going from the mainboard (that’s the one with all the AV input connectors on)to the t-con usually mounted upper middle of the set and may be covered by a metal shield, you need to carefully get this board out of the set (its about 5 inches by 2 half)and retrieve the part-number found on the board itself with this part-number go to www.shopjimmy.com first if they don’t have it google the part-number for suppliers

Sorry this is not something easier

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

If this is something you are not comfortable with www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area