TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV won't get any channels, no signal, I have antenna. But…

Customer Question
My TV won't get any...
My TV won't get any channels, no signal, I have antenna. But can still watch Hulu and Netflix. My other tv works fine, I think it may have happened after a storm
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
6/19/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

What is the model number printed on the back of the tv?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
E390i-A1

Have you tried a RESET ALL in the HELP MENU then doing a channel scan?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have tried everything

What about- take this tv into the other room where you have a known working tv, connect the antenna to it, then do a channel scan?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My other tv is not a smart t.v, so hooked box to this one in case that was the problem, still does not work. This is not letting me reset, it just asks if I'm sure I want to reset and when I click yes it stays where it was
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you still there

I thought you had ANTENNA directly to this tv? So now there is a box involved?

What is the model of the box?