Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

A Samsung curve screen tv when I change the volume or

Customer Question

a Samsung curve screen tv when I change the volume or channel I get a second voice when operation is change . I have cable tv. I have the sound bar for this unit Blue ray player and cannot make that second sound quit. it does not last long
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: The set is a series 8 and is about 1 year old. Have not unplug the unit
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: the tv menu does work and it does it on all sources I think.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: roughly two hours. at the time I was using the remote and remember the setting menu might have appeared
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Could you please send me a hello so i know you see my reply ?

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

By the way , i do not send offers myself , they are automated by the website

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

May not need he model number , just let me know you are there , say hello

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Need help with this ??

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Not sure why you are not replying I mean that I can see you looking at this post the very sec I send a reply

I will give you your answer and hope you will do the right thing and rate positively once you read it and closed that "voice guide"

Here it is ;

Press MENU123 on the remote and select MENU , open that and go to SYSTEM them ACCESSIBILITY open that and go to VOICE GUIDE and set it to OFF

You`re done then , get out of the menu

If that answers your questions for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not close this post , you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

I see that you are on it now