Simit
Simit, Technician
Experience:  I have worked with TV's for well over 10 years. I have repaired and installed them.
15190142

I have a Toshiba Satellite L735. All of the sudden the

I have a Toshiba Satellite L735. All of the sudden the screen is flickering and the image is cut and frozen. See photo.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your screen is physically damaged. The computer may have been dropped or there may have just been some stress on the screen that caused it to bend. Whatever it was, the screen will definitely need to be replaced.

Amazon has the replacement screen available for $60 at the link below. If you are technically savvy, you can replace it yourself, but it isn't typically an easy to replace part. Otherwise, Amazon does have a service where someone will replace it for $75:

http://amzn.to/2tvAjub

Please let me know if you need any more help with this. If I answered your question, please leave a positive rating.

Hello. Did you need any help with this?