Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

It appears the my TV has lost it's connection to Netflix.

Customer Question

Thank you. It appears the my TV has lost it's connection to Netflix. Netflix said I had to get in touch with you to learn how to reconnect to my Sony Smart TV
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Let's see. It is a new TV. Model # Where do I look for it
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has been going on for three weeks. I did not time to call. I just called Netflix and they said I needed to get in touch with you. I can try and look for the model # on the computer using my contact list, however, I do not want to loose my connection to you.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, my TV is receiving its channels and all else seems to be working well.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

As it stands, the problem can have a few possible culprits.

First off, is the TV currently connected to the network either wireless or with a network cable?

- Jason