Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Louie, I have lost my purchase sheet with all the

Customer Question

good morning Louie
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: I have lost my purchase sheet with all the information but it is a curved screen 4k and it is a little more than 1 year old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I am not able to get anything but the smart menu on the bottom of the dcreen I have changed the cable and changed the input but it wont go past thatg
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was working fine last night and when I turned the tv on this morning this it would not work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: I did call in once before with the same problem it seemed I had to disconnect the output cable then reconnect it and it would work. the technician at the time told me to in plug the tv and let it go back to the factory settings
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I am sorry for all the initial questions they are auro generated and beyond my control my name is***** am the live tech that will be helping you today

Can you explain exactly what is wrong with the set please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not want to sign up for any plan. I don't mind paying to fix this problem

I will inform admin of your wishes

At some point you may be offered a phone call option ,I am not available by phone at this time (message is sent by the site not me) however if you use the option another tech may be able to help you that way, you can accept or reject the offer, I only am using this format of typing today.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what do I do now ?

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
amI supposw to wait for a phone call

Please just reply back by typing in the box below all my communications with you now will be like this

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have got no satisfaction I am leaving
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated followups, ads & offers.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete make and model number of the "...curved screen 4k..." This would normally be on a sticker/name plate at the back of the TV.

And have you tried unplugging the TV for an extended period of time? ...and while still unplugged, press any and all buttons of the TV's control panel itself and not on the remote?