Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a tv model #20PT6341/37 how to set up new remote if

Customer Question

We have a Phillips tv model #20PT6341/37 how to set up new remote if their any codes
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Philips is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 20PT6341/37
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no actully my friend given me free tv but he has no remote so i order same remote from ebay but i don't know how to set up to use?
JA: The expert's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: how much charges for set up new remote.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: If $5 then its fine send me more detils***@******.***
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i don't know?
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: What mins?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

To be clear, 5 was just to post your question, the total agreed upon fee was shown on the payment page.

Please confirm your acceptance of this, and then let me know what specific remote you are trying to use.