Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Experience:  I am a member of The Society of Broadcast Engineers for a local CBS station
1567601

I have an Insignia tv model number NS-L42X-10A. Want to rent

Customer Question

I have an Insignia tv model number NS-L42X-10A. Want to rent a movie from Dish Network but cannot find where to plug in the phone line.
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: Dish Network movie rent
JA: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: when I try to rent the movie it says I have to have a phone line into the tv but cannot find where that is
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just cannot find whereto plug in phone line
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. You need to plug the phone line into the Dish receiver and not the TV. Let me know if you need further assistance.