TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm having trouble getting my TV from satellite to antenna…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble getting...

I'm having trouble getting my TV from satellite to antenna it's a Samsung model 5500

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I bought it in 2011

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything on the TV works I just can't get it to switch over to the antenna

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I've never had it on antenna what is always on a satellite

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?

Not that I know

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
5/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Is the antenna plugged into TV?