TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sony bravia smart tv ear and hdmi port one input just

Customer Question
Sony bravia smart tv...

Sony bravia smart tv ear jack and hdmi port one input just stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Two years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just the ear and hdmi one imput

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?

No none

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
5/26/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the Sony set and are you looking to fix this yourself or?

Did you need assistance with something today?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
KDL-60w630b

Thanks. And are you looking to fix this yourself or?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is the response ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Answer now or just refund my money now
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

I'd be happy to help you with this, but please understand that this is a conversation requiring back and forth communication to gather details, diagnose, and troubleshoot. Do you wish to continue?

If so, please tell me what you have been connecting to the headphone jack and to hdmi1, as well as please try testing that same device on another hdmi port and let me know if it works on hdmi2, hdmi3, etc.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.