Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a TEAC DVD Player model DV 3131, can you please tell

Hi John my name is***** have a TEAC DVD Player model DV 3131, can you please tell me how I can connect it to a TV
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: sorry I went to check it myn TV is Toshiba model 26AV700A nothing for the second question
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing I just got the DVD player from my brother
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

To connect the Teac to the Toshiba simply run a set of Red, Blue,Green. Red and White RCA cables., from those same colored jacks on the Teac , and connect the other ends of those cables to the same colored jacks on the Toshiba labeled "Component 1". Then turn on the player, and use the Top Left formemost button on the Toshiba's original remote to select the "Component 1" Input.

Make sure you double check and follow those instructions carefully and you will then have a picture from the Teac on the Toshiba's screen.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance here?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No thank you

Could you please kindly rate my service so that I am credited?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK I just did that

Thanks.