TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Considering buying a Humax satellite box, living in France…

Hi considering buying a Humax...
Hi considering buying a Humax satellite box, living in France wondered which would be my best option. I am in the east in Burgundy currently use a Clarke box. Would I need double lnb, thank you
5/18/2017
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician

Hi, you would do well to replace the Clarke box with the Humax.

It has more options and more networks available for free as well.

Also it is much more well known and supported in case you have questions on its usage;-)

I have been a cable / Satellite tech for over 25 years now so I am sure of this.

You will be happy with the change.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete please rate my service kindly.
Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.
Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
Thank you and have a Wonderful day!

No additional cost to rate kind;-)
Sincerely
Tech Michael

Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician