Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Sharp model number sharp lc-46le700un and have no

I have a Sharp model number sharp lc-46le700un and have no pictue and no flashing lights just a solid GREEN light yet no picture, sound , menu or anything. Looking for suggestions on fixes and if needed replacement parts.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: sharp lc-46le700un
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No menu or anything
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just happened yesterday and noticed it was not allowing me to turn the volume up or change inputs and did a hard reset to correct the problem and this is the result
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: I think that is everything

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please elaborate, what you did to hard-reset the TV?

Also, does the screen glow/ show backlight when turn On TV power?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No there is no baxk glow or backlight. Just the green power light on steady with no blinking
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When I press power there is no response
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hard reset was done by unplugging the TV and the plugging it in again after a few minutes

Thanks for the info, how long TV power cord was left unplugged?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
A few minutes

OK, does TV power light respond accordingly on each push of power button?

I mean first push of power button turns it On and second push makes it Off?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No. No response from pressing power button. The green light stays on, but no change

OK, it seems main board internal failure which isn't booting up so no response from TV. Main board is one where video/ HDMI inputs are located and replacement of main board in TV will fix the problem. Please find attached picture of main board that will help you to locate it in TV if you have plan to do it yourself and if you're not comfortable working on it yourself then local TV repair shop will do this work for you.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Question page shows you're in Indonesia and TV model number shows it is US model and required main board wont be available in Indonesia and you would need to find and order it from USA supplier.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I plan on doing this myself whwre should I order the part from and what is the part number?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm in Canada
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Where should I order the part from? Online.??? Or from local shop? and what is the part number?

This is odd, question page still shows Indonesia, may be its website issue.

Required main board part number is ***** DUNTKF282FM10 (KF282, XF282WJ) Main Board that can be used to search/ google it to get replacement board price info to order it.

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://tvrepaircanada.com/
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Before I order the part... How sure are you that this is what is wrong? 99% sure??

I'm 99% sure it is main board failure and it would be fine if you check standby output volts check on power supply board to make sure they are correct.