Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Netflix remote no longer works. I only bought the tv last

Customer Question

My Netflix remote no longer works. I only bought the tv last August. Can I get a new remote?? I even changed batteries. it doesn't turn the TV on or off.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Only in the past few weeks. The Netflix started giving me problems coming on and off. Where do I get the make and model. It's not listed in the booklet that came with the TV.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it just started yesterday. I watched Netflix Mon. nite and it was fine. Last night I turned it on and absolutely nothing happened. I changed batteries and still nothing happened. it doesn't turn the set on or off. You can't control the volume either.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time. I can't think of anything else.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

What is the brand (samsung, sony, panasonic, etc) and model of the tv? The model is printed on a sticker on the back.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.