Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have sound but no picture on our Samsung smart tv, We

Customer Question

We have sound but no picture on our Samsung smart tv
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: We bought it at Costco last August so 9 months old. We unplugged it but didn't leave it off for a few hours. I'll try that.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No. I can change the channels but nothing visual. Our little tv in the bedroom works.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We have been away for 5 weeks and nobody has been here. It worked fine when we left but when we turned it on , no picture.
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: We have direct tv . Don't know if that's important or not. Our little tv is on the satillite as well.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please or not?

Anthony