Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I need a lamp for a toshiba tv part number tb25-lmp, 2002

Customer Question

I need a lamp for a toshiba tv part number tb25-lmp
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 2002 ish
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I took the lamp out already and it's blown
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: May have needed surge protect from lightning storm
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Just need the replacement part
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

There are a variety of lamps available as replacements for these, but it is important to get the proper oem part, which you can order here: http://amzn.to/2pP1JtW

Stay away from the $25-30 lamps which are made with a generic/compatible bulb which are very poor quality and can actually damage your tv, in addition to only lasting a few weeks or months. The oem lamp should last for many years.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.