Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung LED H7150 Series Smart TV - 46" Class

Customer Question

I have a Samsung LED H7150 Series Smart TV - 46" Class (45.9" Diag.)
I am still waiting for a 6 digit activation code.Warren A. Warner***@******.*** (###) ###-####cell(###) ###-####home
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Model HN46H715OAF Samsung Smart TV. It is tied in to our wireless home internet and connected to Direct TV satellite. Back on 5/6/17, I purchased a 1 yr. subscription to Feeln. I have gone through all the steps to activate this TV for Feeln except putting in the activation code. I have tried repeatedly to receive an activation code via my att.net internet. No luck so far. Can you give me a proper 6 digit activation code? PLEASE!! And also why was it not available for me before; or did I not see it??
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have been trying to get on Feeln for a week now. So I have not updated any thing. This Feeln system is difficult to complete. I am frustrated to no end!!!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing else. Just give me a 6 digit activation code.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello Warren,

what is it that you are trying to activate? It sounds like you want to use a feeln app perhaps?

Do you see a feeln app icon on the tv screen currently?