Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a tv about five years old, somehow I have changed the

Customer Question

I have a tv about five years old, somehow I have changed the setting so that I get a screenful, but some of the picture is missing. By this I mean that I get the center of the picture, but the sides are cut off by lack of space for them
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?
Customer: Panasonic Viera, This isn`t a serious issue, I just don`t know how to correct it.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Maybe a year. I have gone into Settings, but it is confusing for an old lady
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can`t think of anything
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Whom is your cable provider (Comcast, Charter, TW, etc.) and are you using a box for your channels?

Also what is the specific model number off of the back of the Viera so I can look up settings please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dish Network,model #TC-POS30
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Thank you. Have you tried using the Aspect settings in the DISH box yet? Let me know as I don't want to repeat steps you may have already tried.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Never mind, I will find someone else