Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

Have Sony KDL 40Ex 720 lcd 40 in. LED full HD 3D100HZ T V

have Sony KDL 40Ex 720 lcd 40 in. LED full HD 3D100HZ T V Set on which I have a Panasonic Blu ray /HDD Recorder [1R6] Model DMR- PWT520GL Disc player [ Manufacturers Code No. 01/02/03/04]
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Yes that is in my letter to you . The Panasonic Remote I have described Will not now let me use the rewind forward live tv button nor thr pause live tv button below it Probably from over use. All other functions on the remote seem OK ,Bill
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My explanation is in the preamble
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi there Bill and welcome

Just to be sure, have you tried replacing the batteries in the remote?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have double checked the code on page 18 in the operating instructions of my Panasonic remote. I have also put in new batteries As I explained all other functions in it work ok I think I need a new one. Can you tell me where Ican get the same remote in Adelaide? It is really Quite a nuisance not being able to fast forward adverts on film recordings I have . Bill
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
have added as much as I can think of Bill

Thanks Bill

You can purchase a replacement remote from my link below

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ORIGINAL-PANASONIC-N2QAYB000757-REMOTE-DMRPWT520-DMRPWT530-DMRPWT635-GENUINE-NEW-/271674283477

It will work straight out of the box for your unit.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you Richard ,I appreciate your input, and yes my model remote is Panasonic N2QAYB000757 the number on the back of my unit. Are you able to tell me where I can just walk in somewhere here in Adelaide and purchase it please? I am 86 and not very good at this please Bill.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am unsure if you received my reply on 22/5 Richard?
Can I go into a shop somewhere in Adelaide and purchase the remote I have indicated As I don't feel competent to go to Gumtrees as you have asked ? Bill

Hi there

Sorry I only got the message now

If you go to a store such as JB Hi-Fi, then request a Logitech Harmony remote, this will also work for you Bill