Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I run the iVMS-4500 security cameras and I have a question

Customer Question

I run the iVMS-4500 security cameras and I have a question about playing back audio pls.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What is your question about audio playback, please?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When I playback on my iPhone I can see the video footage but can't hear it. How can I hear it also. Pls let me know. Thx!!

Try enabling the microphone in iVMS-4500. That might help!

If iVMS does not work at the audio function, would you consider trying some other software or app?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Doesn't work.

Then since you are having this problem on an iPhone, and I am not that good with iPhone problems, I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category, one of which may have the answer you are looking for.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thx