Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

TV model. LE1980HD. trying to code a generic remote to

Customer Question

TV model. LE1980HD. trying to code a generic remote to operate with this model, but non of the codes in the list supplied with the remote seem to work.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Have double checked, even got my WIFE to triple check, and she's never wrong. TEAC Mod. LE1980HD. Generic remote is a PHILIPS SRP3011/10.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just got remote yesterday. Have successfully coded it to our Panasonic TV.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nup thanks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Does your remote take 3, 4, or 5 digits?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.