TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Samsung ps50c6500tf, Will this TV allow me to have

Customer Question
I have a Samsung ps50c6500tf JA...
I have a Samsung ps50c6500tf
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Will this TV allow me to have earphones and the TV going at the one time?
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I will have to get model no! ---ps50cc500tfxxy
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing has happened
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: We have purchased ear phones but they only work in the earphones and cut the tv sound
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
5/12/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete make and model number of the earphones.

Louie, Technician