TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a sony Trinitron that I love all of a sudden it went

Customer Question
blank no sound no picture...
I have a sony Trinitron that I love all of a sudden it went blank no sound no picture like there was no power to the unit Is there a fuse at the input to the tv ie power surge protection?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is the biggest one you made at that time it has to be over 15 years old ands until now worked like a clock
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It happened yesterday all at once as if some one pulled the plug I checked the plug -ok there is no sign of life whatsoever no indicator lights nothing
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It has not been any trouble from day one and had a better picture than most flat panels
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
5/11/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set please?

1996ku or v 35v?35

No that is not it at a guess it may begin KV , is the power-light blinking and pausing

At some point you may be offered a phone call option ,I am not available by phone at this time (message is sent by the site not me) however if you use the option another tech may be able to help you that way, you can accept or reject the offer, I only am using this format of typing today.

I want terminate this and not be charged you have done nothing to help but just try to add more charges I have printed this session to send to my credit card co. and sony if this appears on my bill
I don't want to be charged for anything
TV Technician: Master Fix It, Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Phone call session started

Hi, I am Tech Michael, Please let me know if you would like to discuss your Trinitron TV problem with me over the phone?

If not I will let Customer service to remove that charge;-)
Thank you and have a nice evening.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Louie, Technician