Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 2006 Toshiba TV.. No indication that it was

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Toshiba TV.. No indication that it was failing. Just didn't turn on this am. Had unplugged and rep lugged but that didn't work. Did the TV finallt die
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Let me che27Df46ck
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No problem with outlet annoy put screen on..no power
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Had absolutely no problem.. Worked well last evening..nothing at all this am
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: No I have cable vision and everything is connected..the cab,epoxy is fine and lit up..TV is powerless
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Are you with the tv right now?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am on my computer in another room but the tv is right in the next room
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

Is the power LED on the front of the tv on or off or blinking?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
wait a minute...I just paid 28 dollars on my paypal account to have my question answered
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

If you have billing issues, please review the website help pages for details on how this site works. I am just a technician and cannot discuss billing.