Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

N0 reception 0n tv, samsung flat screen 4 yrs old, about 1

Customer Question

n0 reception 0n tv
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: samsung flat screen 4 yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about 1 hr second time in 2 months, tried directions on screen to disconnect dvr 10ses and restart to no avaail . if this is best comcast can do will try other sources JIM
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: last time was told was probin my little box with blue light thinkits called a modem
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please reboot any satellite or cable box you may be using by un-plugging the box from wallpower wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again do the same with the TV at the same time, let everything boot back up (usually 3 to 5 mins) then let me know if anything changes please

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i do not feel i should have to pay for your equipment failures. did as ask nochange

We are an advice site for the set I am a tecnician we are not the makers of the set

Let me know if you wish to continue with the help thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
feel would be best to phone but i will not pay for it. we have two tvs and the older on in the living room is ok. im 76 and have some health and mobility issues and like many oll folk am electronicaly illiterate JIM

Jim I am sorry for your predicament it does sound like a satellite or cable bx issue if you have no reception

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
any estemite of how long for correction or info JIM

jim you will need to ring your provider