Christian Gilliland
Christian Gilliland,
Experience:  Lead Tech at Cell Phone Repair Athens
98920776

My remote control volume - or+ button is sticking and needs

Customer Question

My remote control volume - or+ button is sticking and needs to be replaced, how to I get a new remote control?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: VZ P265v3 RC Program Remote
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Quite awhile now, it appears to be inside the remote when I use the minus(-) side of the button to lower the volume
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just if they will send/mail me a new/replacement program remote or do I take it to a local Verizon service center to replace it
Category: TV
Expert:  Christian Gilliland replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I see you have a damaged remote control for your Fios tv service and are trying to figure out how to get a new one is that correct?

It looks like you can obtain a new one online through amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Original-Verizon-Control-RC2655005-Instruction/dp/B00EO6XWP6

You can also contact Verizon customer support and explain the situation. If you still have a warranty on the device they may be able to send you a replacement for free.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. IF finished, please take a moment to rate my service. See you again soon!