Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Have n0 picture all maroon screen sayssomething n0y right

Customer Question

have n0 picture all maroon screen sayssomething n0y right -check conections then unplug dvr for 10 sec plug back in to restart . did all this tono avail jim
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: u talking about my tv ormy comcast stuf
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about 30 min same thing happened about 6 weeks or month ago and was something in your equipement e
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: which your tec fixed , somr
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

The "Something's not quite right" message is generated by the Xfinity box- meaning the issue is with Comcast or their equipment. The only thing on a user level you can try is to unplug the power cord from the back of the Xfinity box for 30 seconds- and then plug it back in to fully reboot the box. Once it comes back up this can sometimes clear the issue. However if it does not, then your next step is to contact your cable provider (Comcast) as they are responsible for that message and may need to either refresh the signal or swap out the cable box.

More on that message and contact for Charter can be found at the link below:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/x1-errorcode-xre-00067/

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Please view my reply for the answer to your question.