Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV has not worked in over a month. A big black box comes

Customer Question

my TV has not worked in over a month. A big black box comes on the screen and blocks the tv
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung. It is 4 months old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has been going like this for over 2 months. I have tried all the troubleshooting I know.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: After the black box is gone a red screen comes on telling me to email you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

In order to try and help, I need to ask for more info here:

1) What is the model number off of the back of the Samsung?

2) When you first turn it on, does the Samsung welcome screen display?

3) Using the original Samsung remote, can you get the MENU on the screen?

4) What is connected to the TV (cable box, satellite box, home theater, etc.)?

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

It looks like you requested a new expert. I'd be happy to help you, but please understand this is a back and forth conversation and not an instant fix. For me to be able to help, I need all the same information that Aric requested. If you'd prefer to work with him again let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please CANCEL this subscrip[tion as of today 5 / 10/ 2017. All of you EXPERTS did not even come close to fixing my ,problems! I do not want this FREE trial and as I notified with in the trial period I owe you NOTHING!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***@******.***
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

That is not how the site works. Posting here has no affect on billing. To receive help here, under the fees you have already been charged, would require communication of the requested details from you. We are not able to help without any information on the problem. Please answer the follow up questions we asked you to get help.

Otherwise any billing matters may be self managed from the account page.