Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I replaced lamp tv won't come on bunking red light 5 times 1

Customer Question

I replaced lamp tv won't come on bunking red light 5 times 1 orange light
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: It's been off just got lamp in mail put it in that's what happened
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I don't have screen
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Picture was going dimmer then picture went out,then the sound.and way way before that it seemed like fan was going out it would keep running when tv was off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: That's about it
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Vvd-65638-model

At some point you may be offered a phone call option ,I am not available by phone at this time (message is sent by the site not me) however if you use the option another tech may be able to help you that way, you can accept or reject the offer, I only am using this format of typing today.

OK just give me 1 min please to examine this

Where did you get the lamp from please?and for what price?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Got it from the manufacture 40.00.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
they said it's good.like everything else people promise

You MUST get the lamp from here

https://mitsuparts.3diamonds.com/ <<click

Its double that price you paid but that is the way it is, you have fitted a copy lamp, these lamps will not work we have endless trouble with them so please get your money back

I am sorry but many people do this , the thing is its very hard and costly to make a high pressure electric arc lamp $80 is around the average for a genuine OEM lamp

Please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you need anymore help here please?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't have the time for this your saying this lamp is wrong?this is b.s. now going through this u got credit card mine and u say 80.00 that wasrice of last one had a tv guy come 100.00 plus lamp what the heck.six red lights blink 1 orange bad lamp???
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That's a fact wrong lamp
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello could it be the ballest

No you have fitted a copy lamp, its a very common issue this there is a black market in poor quality lamps sold at less than half price of an OEM genuine

Its not wrong its just been copied we have endless trouble with copy lamps I am afraid

Many Thanks

Anthony