Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Online info is not centered on the screen part of message is

Customer Question

online info is not centered on the screen part of message is of the screen to the left side
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: I wiil have to go look EZ801-B1
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes mostly on all close caption
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: always been this way
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Can you please double check that model number off the back of the Vizio? The one posted is close- but off.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

I see that you keep posting duplicate questions for this same problem. Please reply back on this specific page only.

The picture size is generated by your Cable/SAT box when using HDMI - so the TV itself is not the problem and the settings muct be accessed on the cable box.
First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. If you are unable to find those buttons, or they don't help, then the settings are hidden deeper in the Cable Box and I will need the BRAND and MODEL of the cable box.
If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.