Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have two older Panasonic "Smart" TV's that require the USB

Customer Question

Hi John, I have two older Panasonic "Smart" TV's that require the USB Wi Fi adaptor. I want to make sure I get the right ones for these two models. The first is TC-P42530 and the second is TC P50530. Can you give me guidance on what I need to buy for these two TV's so I can use the smart features? I appreciate your comments.
JA: They unlocked my iPhone, got my Jeep running, helped with several pet crises, and advised my kids on college and employment. Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Can you send your response to***@******.*** so I can capture please?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's never been set up to be wireless. I need the adapters according to the screen instructions.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Required USB LAN Adapter for WiFi connection part number is ***** and available with following supplier or search/ google the part number to get better price info..

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DY-WL10-Wireless-Adapter-Blu-ray/dp/B003960G1U?tag=incepin-20

Please click following Panasonic link to view few other brand USB LAN Adapter that will work with these TVs..

http://av.jpn.support.panasonic.com/support/global/cs/tv/compatibility/usb/option4_1a.html

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.