Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

It's an older Samsung that someone gave me. How do I connect

Customer Question

It's an older Samsung that someone gave me. How do I connect it to my wireless internet?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Let me check. I'll have to get to th back of the Tv to get the model so give me a minute
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: you're not speaking my language. I can get a picture and the menu and it keeps saying i am not connected to the internet
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just got the TV. It was a hand me down from a friend. model # UN55D6050TFXZA
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: version H301 s/n- Z3333CAB801334D
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Press the menu button on the samsung remote,

and within that setup menu, go to Network,

then you'll see the Wireless (wifi) options,

where it will scan for wireless networks, you'll pick yours from a list, and then it will prompt you to enter your wifi password.

From there it will connect so you can use apps such as netflix.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.