Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am having trouble using my U remote control, Model number

Customer Question

I am having trouble using my U remote control
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Model number Senate ending and six 300s brand new
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have most of the basic functions on HDM put number one I am unable to select HD input number to but I have most basic functions on one
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I took it out of the box turned it on and follow the on-screen and some instructions
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: I cannot get the volume control to work
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Did you program the remote using the Samsung code in the remote programming booklet? Also what is the full model number off of the back of the Samsung?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Send a reply back if you need help.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The trouble I am having is with the provided a TV remote control the model number is *****
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Call me please
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't have 24 hours can you call me now please
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
In less than 24 hours I will be on an airplane headed back to Florida if you cannot help me now I would rather just cancel this order as I have not received any help so far even after a half an hour a piping