Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a 50 in. Panasonic Viera, model TH50PE77U, which was

Customer Question

I have a 50 in. Panasonic Viera, model TH50PE77U, which was wall mounted but because of move it will now be desk/cabinet top. The stand and poles, part #'s TBL2AX00151 & TXFBL02LJTU are no longer available. I have searched the internet. The horizontal VESA holes are 26 in apart, more than most available table stands. Do you have a recommendation on some appropriate stands? The unit weighs 86lbs.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 50 in. Viera, model TH50PE77U, about7 or 8 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have scoured the internet and used parts sites. I have the base but no ples.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

The Universal flat screen stand below at Shop Jimmy has two pieces to account for the extended VESA mount screw hole distance on your set, and additionally is rated for 100 lbs so will work with your set. It can be purchased for under $35:

http://www.shopjimmy.com/universal-tv-stand-base-for-37-70-flat-screen-tvs.htm

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance, or further recommendations and we can continue if needed. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Did you need anything else today?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I checked the Shop Jimmy part and the maximum horizontal VESA width is 24 inches the horizontal width on the of the set I have is 26 Inches. It will not work.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

The horizontal and vertical hole spacing is 25-7/8" and 12-1/2" respectively.

This type of base: http://amzn.to/2qoBBtO will work, because they are 2 separate pieces and really can be mounted as far apart horizontally as needed. As long as the bracket is tall enough to span the 2 holes vertically, they will work.

An alternative would be the wall mount type brackets attached to a table base, you just need one spec'd for the extra width , for example: http://amzn.to/2qZ6AJM

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.